when i first order a pair shoes the size was wrong so i sent them back to them and they sign me up with VIP Plus so i was being charge for it so i call and cancel it so they kept charge me for the vip plus membership i told them to take it off they still didn't do that they have 2 department you have deal with the bank and haband so bank call me on 11/9/15 so the bank told me all i would owe is 35.97 i won't owe no more money to them at all pay with debt card so make long story short they are still charge me yet i refuse to pay them and i am not going give them any money what's so every because they should cancel like i told them to and they are charge me lates on top of the price they are rip off company in my book and they charge you for catalog as well

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband and haband membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.