This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world.But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted.

Some of their actions might even be called CRIMINAL. I think this company is run by scumbags or something!!! Their customer service sucks, they rip people off intentionally, their products are out of style, they have poor marketing skills, and most of their customer base is dead!!!

Now let me tell you about my favorite pants....I have a pair of Haband ForeverFit pants model 060 Heathered Khaki duraknit polyester pants that are the most amazing pants ever made.

They are wrinkle-proof, stain-proof, lightweight, highly abrasion resistant, rip-stop, stretchy, AND they look amazing. I could take these pants camping, stuffed in my pack, and then wear them to a wedding the next day!!!

Just found a replacement pair on ebay because after 10 years I finally managed to put a tear in the knee.If the company would look at this model and then look at what PRANA is making for rock climbers...they would maybe get a clue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 7 No 7
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.