This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world.But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted.

Some of their actions might even be called CRIMINAL. I think this company is run by scumbags or something!!! Their customer service sucks, they rip people off intentionally, their products are out of style, they have poor marketing skills, and most of their customer base is dead!!!

Now let me tell you about my favorite pants....I have a pair of Haband ForeverFit pants model 060 Heathered Khaki duraknit polyester pants that are the most amazing pants ever made.

They are wrinkle-proof, stain-proof, lightweight, highly abrasion resistant, rip-stop, stretchy, AND they look amazing. I could take these pants camping, stuffed in my pack, and then wear them to a wedding the next day!!!

Just found a replacement pair on ebay because after 10 years I finally managed to put a tear in the knee.If the company would look at this model and then look at what PRANA is making for rock climbers...they would maybe get a clue.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more I will never order another item from Haband  ever. Haband "Ordered 4 tops from your summer catalog 2017 which advertised FREE SHIPPING code XMW on the front page, Page 5, which offered two tops for $9.99. Order#3022460 I ordered 4..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more