Fort Collins, Colorado

This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world.But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted.

Some of their actions might even be called CRIMINAL. I think this company is run by scumbags or something!!! Their customer service sucks, they rip people off intentionally, their products are out of style, they have poor marketing skills, and most of their customer base is dead!!!

Now let me tell you about my favorite pants....I have a pair of Haband ForeverFit pants model 060 Heathered Khaki duraknit polyester pants that are the most amazing pants ever made.

They are wrinkle-proof, stain-proof, lightweight, highly abrasion resistant, rip-stop, stretchy, AND they look amazing. I could take these pants camping, stuffed in my pack, and then wear them to a wedding the next day!!!

Just found a replacement pair on ebay because after 10 years I finally managed to put a tear in the knee.If the company would look at this model and then look at what PRANA is making for rock climbers...they would maybe get a clue.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion