2.0
Privacy and Data Security

I CALLED REGARDING AN EXCHANGE - HAD GREAT DIFFICULTY UNDERSTANDING THE CUSTOMER REP.DO ALL COMPANIES NOW HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT.

IN INDIA. THIS IS AMERICA AND I THINK ANYONE DOING A TELEPHONE JOB SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH.UST FOR US DUMMYS WHO DIDN'T TAKE INDIAN FOR A LANGUAGE IN SCHOOL. I CAN NOT GIVE YOU 100 WORDS BECAUSE I I CERTAINLY DID NOT GET 100 UNDERSTANDABLE ENGLISH WORDS FROM THE REP. SO WHY DON'T YOU FILL IN THE REST WHEN YOU EDIT THIS.

OH. OK, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T GIVE YOU 100 WORDS. YOU CALL THIS THE PISSED OFF CUSTOMER REVIEWS - WELL YOU YOU HAVE ME PISSED OFF. DO YOU TAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU MAKE FROM US AMERICANS AND SHIP THE POOR SOULS WHO ARE YOU ARE ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF.

TEN CENTS ON THE DOLLAR FOR THEIR SALARY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Haband. The most disappointing about exchange policy at Haband was philippine language and rudeness and foreign language , but reviewer liked previous purchases. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Haband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Haband to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments