I ordered two pairs of shoes from Haband in December to be delivered to my daughter. First pair arrived just fine --- even though it was sent to the next-door neighbor. Second pair was back-ordered, then the wrong size was sent.

Now I'm being billed for $14.97 a month for something called VIP account. I clicked something, but cannot find a record of anything on their website. I'm going to have to stop payment perpetually from Haband at a cost of who knows what to prevent further billing.

I'd considered not purchasing from them again. Years ago, I was a steady customer. Now - I may no longer order from them again.

SandyS_2016 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Haband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was second pair of shoes and consequent charges and fraudulent charge. Author liked the most first pair of shoes ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband haband vip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Haband - Dress Suit Review from Lagos, Lagos Haband "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more