I ordered two pairs of shoes from Haband in December to be delivered to my daughter. First pair arrived just fine --- even though it was sent to the next-door neighbor. Second pair was back-ordered, then the wrong size was sent.

Now I'm being billed for $14.97 a month for something called VIP account. I clicked something, but cannot find a record of anything on their website. I'm going to have to stop payment perpetually from Haband at a cost of who knows what to prevent further billing.

I'd considered not purchasing from them again. Years ago, I was a steady customer. Now - I may no longer order from them again.

SandyS_2016 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Haband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was second pair of shoes and consequent charges and fraudulent charge. Author liked the most first pair of shoes ordered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband haband vip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments