Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people are THIEVES!!! No other way to describe them. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes that I paid with my Visa. A few days later I received an email thanking me for enrolling into their VIP membership, which I never did. WTF????

The initial month enrollment charge was $1.99 and $14.99 would be automatically charged to my Visa EACH MONTH THEREAFTER!!!!

I never authorized or knowingly signed up for anything other than to buy 2 pairs of shoes. PERIOD.

Who the *** are they to go ahead and sign me up for this VIP BullShxx without my definite and explicit authorization?

I called them up and supposedly they cancelled my membership. The rep stated that it's some sort of automatic signup when you create an account with them, which you must do to complete a purchase. I'll monitor my Visa account for futher charges.

I refused the shoes upon delivery and placed my purchase into dispute with Visa. Now I'll see how easily it is to get my full refund.

It's an awful experience to deal with an online vendor that clearly has a deceptive intent to take advantage of your credit card information that you provide in good faith to make an intended purchase. I only hope it ends here and they aren't doing anything else with my CC information or other personal information that I provided to be their customer.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY and anyone else you know TO DO THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Haband Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments