I DID NOT REQUEST THIS VIPPLUS AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT CANCELED.WHEN I TALK TO THE MAN I TOLD HIM I DID NOT WANT THIS VIPPLUS BUT HE SIGN ME ANYHOW---SO PLEASE CANCEL THIS PROGRAM ASAP.

JOSEPH ESCOTT MEMBER ID 1261837. I THINK THAT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN SHOULD BE ENOUGH. WHEN I SAID I DID NOT WANT THIS VIPPLUS THE MAN SHOULD HAVE NOT SIGN ME UP ANYHOW.

PLUS HE WAS VERY RUDE AND NOT WANTING TO HEAR WHAT I WAS SAYING.I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER A LONG TIME AND I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD TAKE TIME TO WHAT THE CUSTOMER IS SAYING.

This person wrote the review because of "not listening to customer" of haband vip plus program from Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments