East Bridgewater, Massachusetts

My mom, who is elderly, just moved in with us. I overheard her one morning, wondering out loud, why she was getting charged $14.97 from Haband again.

After looking at her bill and looking online I figured she was being ripped off. I immediately called them and said I was calling on her behalf and asked what the VIP Plus was. The associate told me it was a program that allowed her to get discounts on Haband products and that there was a trial period and after that she was being $14.97 a month. I told her that my mother had no idea what that was or why she was paying that monthly charge.

I said that I thought it was a pretty sneaky thing to do to the elderly and that I wanted to know how my mom could cancel and get refunded for it. I didn't ask IF she could get a refund, just how it could be accomplished - big difference. I think the lady was a little taken aback. There was a short pause and then she said she would refund my mom 6 months and cancel her account.

I asked her her name and for a confirmation number, which she gave me.

Don't be afraid to call these people.

I wasn't rude but I was confident in my attitude and firm with my voice. I wrote everything down so if nothing happens, I can go back and ask for a supervisor and I have the correct information to work with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of haband vip plus program. Haband needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned haband vip plus program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Haband.

Comments