I am being charged for the vip plus every month and I did not sign up for this. This is the second time that haband has done this.

I order something and vip plus starts charging me monthly. Whats the deal here? Seems to be the easiest way to avoid this unauthorized charging of my account would be to simply NOT order from haband again. Too bad that this kind of thing happens and haband loses a customer.

My father likes to order from them but this is simply ridiculous having to repeatedly contact them about unauthorized charges nearly every time we order something.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of online order from Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haband to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments