Waterford, Queensland

Hello there,

I am being charged US $ 14.97 for something I do not want. Obviously when I purchased items of you the last time I must have been conned into joining your VIP club. Could you cancel this membership forthwith and do not charge my card any longer. Also on my last order from you, where I ordered the set of three belt, two of the belt buckles are defect and not usable. I will assure you that my last order from Haband was my last one and I will NOT order anymore from your company.

Rudi Boskovic

This person wrote the review because of "vip charges for membership i do not want." at Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Haband to "cancel my vip membership forthwith".

Author liked the most i liked the initial service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband and haband membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments