I, Mavis Roberts ordered an item from your mail sheets: #1F7-VZ102 as a birthday gift for my daughter who lives in CA. The order was made on May 23rd.

I gave my personal information and told the lady that I am paying for the item, but would like it to be sent to my daughter in CA. I gave her my daughter's address as 13351-D Riverside Drive, #454, Sherman Oaks CA 91423. When my daughter did not receive it several days later, I called and spoke with three of your customer service workers who all told me Since then we have been going back and forth with them getting upset with me and vice versa. Eventually I was sent the Fed-X delivery notice only to see that they had put the wrong address.

They sent it to a STE A. I don't know where they got that address from. All I want now is to have my money returned to my account. I am 73-years-old with health issues and the stress of all of this has caused my blood pressure to rise.

I am so frustrated by all this.

Please try and resolve this issue as soon as possible. There is some incompetence there.

Mavis Roberts

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2013.

Comments