Haband - Review about Shoes from Mountain View, California
Grandma bought two pairs of shoes and they are dirty and she put them on and there was something stabbing her in the foot.She chanced pulling back the sole and there was a nail!
Sticking through it! The frobt has glue on it and they are dirty. They will not refuntd her she wantes then for church easter sunday.
They came in a bag and are out of shape.Customer service was rude.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Absolutely disgusted by this fraud. Is anyone doing anything to stop this? ..."
- "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..."
- "Yes I agree your absolutely right. They are nothing but MONEY Grabbers who steals your MONEY EVERY MONTH because they don't protected your property. There prices continues to..."