1.5

I ordered two pairs of slacks. The shipping was as much as one pair of slacks on sale, but I liked them.

I ordered them in December. When they came the first of January, both were the same pattern instead of the two different patterns ordered. I sent the one pair back immediately with a letter that no fee for exchange should be charged since it was Haband's error. When I had not received the slacks by the end of January, I called and was told they had been shipped.

I called again around February 16 and was now told they had been shipped the end of January. Also they had charged return fee. They were not willing to remove charge until I pressed the point. The representative kept asking questions that I had already provided info about.

I asked to speak to a supervisor. The rep was gone for 15 minutes. On returning she transferred me to a voice mail for a supervisor. The message said that calls would be returned in one business day.

I left message, name , and number but never received a call. I have never seen such a slow response and Haband's customer service is very much lacking.

Product or Service Mentioned: Haband Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Lousy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

I will never deal with this company again. We ordered a men's jacket several years ago.

The quality of the outside was fine, but the pockets fell apart. You cannot put anything in the pockets because it will fall out.

The lining and pocket material is the worst junky fabric.We tried to get a resolution and the only reply we get is that they strive for quality. THEY DON'T and they DON'T CARE!