Called Haband to place an order for Goldtoe Adjustable slip-ons on black and Dr. Scholl's Leather Slip-ons in Copper Brown for my husband.

I had a coupon (code #XG2) which indicated 30% off PLUS free shipping. After order was placed I was given the total amount which deducted the 30% off but did not deduct the shipping charges of $8.95. After explaining to the customer representative the coupon indicated 30% off + free shipping I was still told that the shipping was not included. I then told her I had another coupon for free shipping only so could I use both coupons.

I was told that coupon was not offered in that area, which is something I don't understand since it is listed as a good coupon on the Haband site. Needless to say I was not pleased and decided to cancel my order.

I feel this is a bait and switch situation, therefore I will no longer be ordering anything from Haband. If they offer coupons and then do not honor them they are not the company I want to deal with.

Reason of review: misleading coupon offer.

Comments

How can you buy shoes without trying them on first ? Nobody even has two feet that are the exact same size. How would you determine relative product quality ?