Mahwah, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

Ordered Med jacket for 92 yr old uncle (he saw print ad).Haband "Size Chart" same as industry standard.

Jacket shipped was labeled "M", but is larger than son's XL!! They only want to refund $19.99; no S&H ($5.99). I also did not use their $8.99 prepaid return label because it was not insured! I was able to send Priority Mail, insured and tracking for $7.39--me-little private citizen gets better rate than Haband!

Complaining to credit card company, NJ BBB, NJ Attorney General and any Federal agency that is applicable.

These cheats need to be stopped!!!!Pix worth a thousand words.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

Scam Fighter
Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #729504

:sigh So, a 92 yr old man living on $690 social security should just let it go.That means his $34 loss is far greater than someone with more income!

Those who thought this was funny or ***, I hope you can sleep at night knowing these scammers are virtually stealing from the elderly who use mail order because they don't drive anymore.

Shame on you and shame on Haband!!!BTW: My uncle had someone to fight for him; he got back every penny after filing the complaints!

Hahahahahaha.....let it go! It's so cheap!