1.8

I placed an order for 2 pair shoes back around April 2017, 1 black pair & one copper color pair of loafers when one finally the black pair arrived approx 3 months later the supposed copper pair arrived approximately 2 mos later. Only to be brown and not copper.

After contacting Haband” Customerservice I was instructed to return them at my expense. Totally wrong of them, I paid for only the black pair $33.00 plus leavening a due balance &33.00 plus. Now Haband imposes a past due to in the amount 6 month later in well over $300.00 dollars in pass due and late fees unbelievable. That says a lot about them, after asking them provide me with a paid shipping label.

They would not respond to my request, I should have known something wasn’t right when refusing to except my credit card. At that time they suggested that I apply for a Haband credit card because the regular credit card companies would let them get away with their scams. Be aware, especially you veterans out there, we’ll the ones there prying on. I been reported by Haband to the collection agency $33.00 turn into well over $300.00 that they would never ever receive from me check my pics out.

Are these brown or copper the correct one that I ordered. Mind you this stuff are all from China.

So be aware to all consumers out there, all junk Irregular from China “ BE AWARE “ your be sorry lucky read reviews before giving your hard work money to China. Or bad credit reports from them...Thanks for your reviewing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

You should have paid the $30 and then pursued a refund - you would have had "clean hands" - which you do not by withholding payment and the return of the goods.If you couldn't pay the $30, get a "shoe box" at the USPS and ship flat rate for about $9.You have set yourself up to lose in every way possible and I think it's too late to fix it.This is a perfect example of what happens when you handle things your own way instead of the correct and proper.