Ellenville, New York
7.2K views

I am being charged for a Haband VIP plus and I do NOT want it.

I am satisfied with most of the products that i receive from you, but I do not want this!!!!

I like receiving your fliers, but this charge is unnecesary.

Please cancel and stop charging for it.

Please cancel and stop charging my account for it.

Barbara Silverstein

130 PortView Cicle

Rochester, NY 14617

barbjsilv@Rochester.rr.com

Comments

I am being charged $14.97 VIP Plus. I did not authorize please cancel. 4430600048209141

I don't want VIP plus 0245 568 688 cancel now

I dont want Haband Plus customer service 0377-423-844 Please cancil now.

I don't want Haband Plus . Cancel now....

Plymouth, Indiana, United States #1330117

I do not want VIP Plus membership. Cancel

do not want vip

cjan

i do not want the haband vip plus please do not charge my credit card. thank you janice cork

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #1239025

i had a charge for up to two years before i realized it. i only made one large purchase in 2014.

i did not realize the statement charge since it does not say haband on it. so i got mislease when i realized what was going on i contacted them. they returned one years of payment and said i had to contact headquarters. well i decided to go on the better business bureau web site and complained> i just got refunded this week.

this haband is a much of crooks . they charge 14.95 a month for nothing!!!!

Bloomington, California, United States #1238779

customer#0377-432-844 I see a monthly charge on my Visa card for $ 14.97 and do not want it Please credit my account for $14.95 I don't want VIP plus . Please cansel and estop charging my account for it Jose C Aguilar 18670 6th st Bloomington ,CA 92316

Floyds Knobs, Indiana, United States #1237861

I see a monthly charge on my Master card for $14.97 and do not know what it is for and certainly do not want it...Please credit my account for $14.97.

I am being charged for a Haband VIP plus and I do NOT want it.

Please cancel and stop charging my account for it

Agnes Thurner

W156N4881 Pilgrim Road Apt. 104 Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 262 442 7282

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1233619

I don't want the VIP plan....Please cancel it without any more charges to my account....Thank you

College Station, Texas, United States #1225534

I do not want to be charged for your VIP Plus. Please don't charge my card and delete me from VIP.

Houston, Texas, United States #1222921

5780-9795-5838-3436 I am being charged for VIP and do not want this. Please cancel as of 10-5-2016 Thank you. Terri E Wilmore

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1217510

I just got charged $5.93 for being a VIP customer of HABAND? What a bunch of crooks!

What needs to happen here is to have these customers who are being ripped off and overcharged to vand together and enter a class action suit against Haband!! Nobody speaks english and Haband is a sleezy business. Word needs to be spread around and this bunch of lowlifes in hope they go out of business.

I can tell this is NOT an American company and their goods don't even come up to ''second rate''. I will never do business with these sleeze bags ever again.

Crowley, Louisiana, United States #1215836

I saw a monthly charge on my VISA credit card for $14.97, and I do not want it. I cancelled my membership to Haband VIP Plus.

Please refund my $14.97 to my card.

Helen Menard

2061 AmericanLegion Dr.

Rayne, La. 70578

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1212138

I am being charged for a Haband VIP plus and I do NOT want it.

I like receiving your fliers, but this charge is unnecesary.

Please cancel and stop charging for it.

Please cancel and stop charging my account for it. Thank you, Vincent Pietro 4639 E Rochelle Ave Las Vegas NV striper53@yahoo.com

I cancelled my subscription to Haband VIP Plus on May 2nd, also please refund to my credit card account $1.99 which I am entitled to, as promised on above date. Please acknowledge this request to my E-Mail at your earliest convenience.

Thank you. Sincerely, Arthur Castellano

Roy, Utah, United States #1150481

I did sign up for the trial for 30 days but have decided that I do not want this program. Please cancel my Haband vip plus account effective immediately.

My name is Malcolm Johnson, email is Malcolmjohnson17@msn.com. address: 3750 south midland Dr #185, Roy Utah

you must have signed up for this program, all calls are recorded! the only way to get out of it is call the number you got in the packet.

and you have to do an electronic signature to enroll, so you must have done it or you wouldn't be charged.

and while your a member they do tell you every time you call then say you will get 10% off of this entire order, and with all of our other 14 companies. so you had to know, and you get the discount packet in mail with the coupons, should have cancelled within the 30 days which is an option they tell you!

Please cancel Rosalie Williams 518 Ann St. Piqua Ohio 45356 haband VIP pLUS