3.1K views

BECAUSE OF MISLEADING EMAILS I SIGNED UP ON HABAND VIP PLUS AND I DON'T WANT IT I WANT IT CANCELLED ASAP NO MORE EMAILS INVOLVING HABAND VIP PLUS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT DO YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING NOW CANCEL IT ASAP AND DON'T SEND ME ANYMORE MISLEADING EMAILS THE LAST EMAIL I RECEIVED DIDN'T EVEN MENTION HABAND VIP PLUS IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST A DISCOUNT BUT THEN IT GOES ON TO TELL ME I JUST SIGNED UP FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT AT ALL JUST CANCEL IT AND NEVER SEND ME EMAILS LIKE THAT AGAIN THANK YOU

Comments

I did the same thing, what a scam. They send what looks like a welcome gift and it automatically signs you up for their garbage VIP program. They actually pulled my bank info from the order I placed earlier.

l do not want vip plus. please stop it thank you.

Cancel my VIP Plus

Member 1885833

Bryan, Texas, United States #1336808

Same here...it's dishonest advertising, meaning they actually lack advertising. At the end of my order, I got a pop-up saying to enter my email for a coupon...I did and then I get another window thanking me for signing up for this ***. Umm, nowhere did that pop up say anything about me being charged 14.95/month for this club.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1333327

Better make sure you aren't being charged for this. Check your credit card to see if they start billing you monthly for this VIP service.

Claremont, California, United States #1333314

SAME PROBLEM, TOO, TOO MZNY CHARGES for WHAT I ASK, CANCEL ME IMMEDIATELY and if my VEST is NOT HERE this WEEK I WILL CANCEL that TOO, W T F, RIP OFF..........

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States #1292119

I haven't subscribe to to , please return all money changed to my bank asap.

Gardner, Kansas, United States #1286147

I would like to cancell this membership with no further comment

qr0630
Frisco, Texas, United States #1248591

I will continue to order Haband,but please cancel the VIP membership I did not sign up for.

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1235808

Apparently when order was placed, this adds you to HabandVIPPlus. Please remove any association with company.

No free trial or membership. This will remind me not to make purchases from your company.

#1209755

I was forced into accepting the VIP program even though I told the rep 3 times I did not want it. I feel Haband reps should accept it when customers tell them no. I will not order from Haband again.

New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States #1207106

please cancel this menbership.I did not meanit

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States #1147408

i am signed in for vip plus by accident i dont want it please remove it from my acct # 0098 592 819

Please cancel my VIP Plus treatment. Thank you, but no.

Sharon Crosby

Member ID: 1349024

My username is

Marilie61@gmailcom ,password is 856440837. Please cancel immediately!! Many thanks.

THE SAMETHINGHAS HAPPENED TO ME AND NO HAS DONE A THING ABOUT IT I HAVE TRIED TO CANCEL TO NO AVAIL

San Jacinto, California, United States #1110607

I do not want this membership. I want it cancelled

immediately.

My username is vernaraez@yahoo.com and password is 925833101. This my second request.

Thank you.

Verna Zerkle

Slocomb, Alabama, United States #1092586

CANCEL MY VIP MEMBERSHIP ASAP NO MORE CHARGES TO MY DISCOVERCARD THANKS JLMAPIP2000@GMAIL.COM

Cancel my VIP PLUS. I do not want this and need it removed from my account before it ever gets started.

lld07@att.net. Password 667492744