Turnaround Time

1] Customer service is in the Philippines. They are not helpful and do not give you a resolution. Their English is very, very poor. They will NOT give you a manager when you ask for one.

2] Sent a return on 1/30/2018. It was received by your company on either 2/2/18 or 2/8/18. Cannot tell. It was supposed to be an exchange. Sent detailed letter with return.

3] Called on 3/28 and spoke with a Stella in the Philippines. No resolution. Called back and asked for a representative in the US. Got a Katrina. She advised I would receive a refund and she took my new card # and reordered suits with correct size. Sent 2 emails to customer service. A Chaneryl replied twice it had been resolved. It has NOT been resolved.

4] Called today 4/13/18. Spoke with a Nikki in the Philippines. Advised her I have no refund and I have no exchange suits. Haband has my money and the suits. She put me on hold for over 10 minutes, came back with no resolution and would not answer how she would resolve it.

5] Very, very frustrated. Cannot get to a manager or someone in the US to help me.

6] Do NOT do business with this company. They will rip you off. How can I get to someone in the US to help me? I have specifics and gave all of that multiple times to each person I spoke with.

Jennie Neumann

719-548-8656

Review about: Haband Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

UrbanEasternLowlandGorilla

All I want is a resolution. I want the exchanged suits. Why is this so hard?