Ahsahka, Idaho
3.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

After 15 years as a happy customer, I'm done with this rip-off company.I received a multiple order from them, and 2 pair of pants didn't fit.

I shipped them back (at my expense) and awaited a new bill for the remaining amount, since I didn't know what I would owe to pay in full. The next month, I get my bill with a 20 dollar late fee and a $9.99 charge for returning the pants!! I explained all this to them, and they reversed $10 of the $20 late fee and that was all they'd do.

After so many years of purchases, I told them they just lost a family of buyers for life.They acted like 'so what?' Disgusted...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pants from Haband. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Haband to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor ordering practices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Haband for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments