Resolved

Update by user Jun 14

They credited my account. Thank you for your help!

Original review posted by user Jun 07

I returned an item from Haband on May 2 with tracking, which they acknowledged they received on May 10.I have called four times, with no refund in site.

Each time they said the warehouse did not get the information, they would get the information to the warehouse, and the return would be in 3 to 5 business days, or in the "next billing cycle". Today another "supervisor" told me it will be another 15 days, or the "next billing cycle" because the warehouse did not get the information, and he will take care of it. He said the other people may have told me anything to get me off the phone, but he is telling me the truth.

The return, after their $9.99 charge for this "convenient service" is $20.50.I do not believe I will ever receive it!

Review about: Shoes.

I didn't like: Whole experience, Confusion.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Haband Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $21
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

METHA CHRISTOPHER
Tahlequah, Oklahoma, United States #1339348

THERE ARE SO MANY SCAMS TODAY, ITS HARD TO TRUST ANYONE.IF EVERYONE WOULD CHECK OUT THE COMPLAINTS BEFORE THEY ORDER IT WOULD SAVE A LOT OF WORRY AND MONEY.

MEANWHILE, WE NEED TO HAVE THE BBB CONTACT THE COMPANY AND LET THEM KNOW, THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH STEALING FROM PEOPLE. WHEN YOU CONTACT THE BBB LET THEM KNOW YOU WANT TO SUE THEM AND COLLECT A MILLION DOLLARS FROM THAT COMPANY. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED ON HOW FAST THAT COMPANY "FINDS" YOUR ORDER OR MONEY OR BOTH AND YOU RECEIVE ALL YOU WANTED. THE BBB DONT MESS AROUND.

THEY WILL HELP YOU.

YOU STILL MIGHT NEED A LAWYER IF YOUR NOT HAPPY, BUT THE BBB WILL BE YOUR BACKUP WHEN YOU NEED IT.THIS COMPANY ALSO SCAMMED MY MOM GOD BLESS.