My 96 year old mother uses this as her only shopping source.Often her orders are filled with the wrong merchandise which means I have to package it up and take it to the post office for return.

Recently she ordered a Dell laptop computer with a Vista operating system. It's 2017. She thought she would surprise me by showing me that she knew enough about computers to order one too. She did not know that we already have 2 laptop computers with Windows 10 operating systems.

Trying to return it. Three weeks ago I was promised a return label within 7 days. Computers have to have a special label as they must be returned direct to the manufacturer. Did not happen.

Have been trying to speak to a human but have not done that yet either.I have left my phone number twice.

Review about: Haband Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

I ordered something from Haband on 8/8/17.It has still not been shipped.

I ordered shoes from them and when they came in they looked like something that might have been worn,70 years ago. I ordered a few shirts, they look and feel good. However 1, 2, 3 days the pockets started coming off.

What I thought was good shirts turned out to be.Be careful when you buy anything from them.

oh one more thing i will be talking to the BBB about this company

i used to order from Haband often until on june 2017 i returned a computer i had ordered from haband i could not get this computer to charge past 4 sent it back with a receipt copy where i had sent it back to Haband and today i received my third bill for a computer that i do not have that i had returned to Haband it was a piece of junk never order from this company you will never get anything but a rip off

h.kitchener

Strange---anyone selling a Windows Vista system should be warning people NOT to buy them, unless they have a disclaimer with the product info.You might want to look at the site/place she ordered the machine from and read it's description, etc.

to see how it is described. In your present case, how did she pay for it? If by check, then you are probably out of luck.

But, if by credit card, just dispute the transaction, etc.At worst, she can use it as a paperweight.