2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Last May I was going on a trip to Mexico, and I needed some new warm weather clothes, so my wife pulled out the Haband catalog, and be made a list, 2 pair of cargo shorts, 4 pocket T-shirts, 4 pocket sleeveless T's, etc.So I called to place an order, because ordering through the web page is an absolute debacle.

Anyway, the lady I talked to actually gave me some extra discounts for buying so much stuff, so I was pretty happy at first, but she talked me into opening up a Haband charge card, BIG Mistake !! Anyway, got the stuff and right saw things wrong with the products, some of the T-shirts had holes around the pockets, one of the shorts had the inside front pocket sewn to the pant leg, making it unusable, other pair of shorts zipper broke 2nd time wearing it.

And worst of all, they signed me up for some special club membership, which billed me 14.99 a month on the card, so I payed it off and cancelled the card.2 months later a late payment shows up on credit Karma, because they continued to charge the card the minimum $2 service fee after I closed the card, this company is the worst, stay away from the *** clothes, and the awful credit card, it's just not worth it.

Review about: T-shirt.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments