1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I stupidly opened up a charge account with Haband. I placed an order.

None of the "Free incentives" ever arrived. One of the pants arrived with a seam ripped out. Two items were not in the package. I returned the defective pants.

It took them 3 months to decide to send me a replacement item. After they sent it, I told them I didn't want it and I would refuse delivery on it. They told me not to refuse delivery as there was no way to track it. I should just go ahead and use the enclosed Return Label.

I did that and they have not yet, after over a month, claimed they've not received it. I also found out from my postman that refusal is tracked and they lied when they said it wasn't. I ultimately placed three orders with them over the span of 2 weeks. I NEVER received any of the so-called 'free' merchandise.

Not a big deal as it was likely cheap Chinese crap anyway. But it's the principle. I never did receive the missing items. I have been shorted a total of 2 items.

I'll likely ultimately pay for them in order to keep my credit rating up.

But I've cancelled my Haband card and will NEVER do business with them again Do not bother calling Customer Service as that's in the Philippines and they don't speak or understand English. This company is a total RIPOFF!!!

Review about: Pants.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service and poor delivery.

Comments