2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I cannot believe, that even after cancelling a small charge for what I thought was VIP membership (about $2) I continued to get charged $14.97 a month for NOTHING.

This VIP Program is a complete SCAM. Whether or not you place an order during a month, they charge this fee. It is supposed to be for 10% discount on orders...what orders? How can a company charge you for nothing. Fortunately, the phone number on my credit card statement is the direct line to VIP rep. and he immediately refunded 3 months of back charges. He must hear this complaint a lot!

Here is the number 855-226-7051.

Although I initially ordered 3 pairs of pants for my elderly mother, and the quality & fit were good, one of the pants was put on back order. So when the 2nd VIP charge came I thought it was for the pants that were finally shipped to us. No. Those pants were only 7.99. I will NEVER purchase anything from Haband or their affiliates again!

Reason of review: total refund of back "membership" charges.

I liked: Product quality.

I didn't like: Billing practices and tricking customer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 06.

Comments

Thank you so much for posting the number. I had the same problem -- mysterious charges for this VIP program I knew nothing about and because I was out of town at least four of them appeared there.

Before failing a fraud claim with my credit card company, I did a google search and found this space and your review, with the phone number.

I called, and the person I talked to promised to reverse the charges. I will watch carefully to see that this has occurred.