Haband Customer Service
- (800) 742-2263
- (800) 213-1220
- (201) 651-1000
- (866) 206-0751
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Good in the past, Clothing, Your clothing, Shoes, Previous purchases
Customer service, Telephone service, Poor ordering practices, Fraudulent charges, Delivery time
Haband was launched in 1925 by M. Habernickel Jr. and John A. Anderson neckties selling company. It is one of oldest direct mail-order companies in America, serving over 5 million clients by U.S. mail. At the present time, customers enjoy a wide range of men's and women's apparel, accessories and shoes that can be ordered at the online store. Haband also offers its clients a wide selection of home furniture and modern lifestyle products. Haband operates fulfillment centers in Georgia, Eatonton; Mail Order Processing facility in Pennsylvania, Jessup and Call Center in Athens and Georgia. All products provided by Haband are brand name, brand new, and are covered with the manufacturer's warranty.
Haband is ranked 158 out of 1723 in Auctions and Internet Stores category
Where Reviews Came From
- Mahwah, New Jersey, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Eatonton, Georgia, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Fremont, California, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Haband to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future