Trying to order online from Haband for my father-in-law.We live in New Mexico which, last time I checked, IS in the USA (since 1912).

Put in my address and now the items I have in shopping bag are marked "does not ship internationally." This is beyond belief.

I don't know where Haband HQ is but if you don't know what states are included in the USA - time to go back to school!I am waiting for them to open (apparently they are not 24/7) and we'll see how they plan to resolve this issue with their website.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Haband and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about haband online order at Haband was your website Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Haband.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Haband to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments