Bad business practices.Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th.
I ordered on the 13th and website say 6-8 business days. Customer services says 10-14 days. Well you need to change your website. You call the 1-800 # and you speak to someone in the Philippines.
No one can help you because they don't know what to say about your order. Ask to speak to supervisor and they out lie to you by saying it will arrive today when I was already told it will not be here until the 27 th. Not one of the people I spoke too would give me tracking. Why?
I live in NH which should take the most 3 days from Penn.Buyer beware, will not order ever again from this company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Website misrepresent
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Standard Shipping
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."