Nashua, New Hampshire

Bad business practices.Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th.

I ordered on the 13th and website say 6-8 business days. Customer services says 10-14 days. Well you need to change your website. You call the 1-800 # and you speak to someone in the Philippines.

No one can help you because they don't know what to say about your order. Ask to speak to supervisor and they out lie to you by saying it will arrive today when I was already told it will not be here until the 27 th. Not one of the people I spoke too would give me tracking. Why?

I live in NH which should take the most 3 days from Penn.Buyer beware, will not order ever again from this company.

Review about: Haband Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Website misrepresent.

Had an Experience with Haband?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Haband - Review about Dress Suit from Lagos, Lagos Haband "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..." Read more Closing My Account with TopHatter Tophatter "I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS. This last one is the straw. I had ordered a silly item that all women hope..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more